2.04.2013

So Sick.

If you follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, you will know of how sick I have been for the past week. You see, I was so good about not getting sick--almost a one year streak. However, this winter the cold virus is a whole other monster. I began to feel the common effects of the cold virus: sore throat, congestion, watery eyes, and a little bit of coughing. Then, my sickness has totally blown over to become head congestion for 7 days straight. I can't hear, smell, taste, breathe, think. My head is constantly aching, and I can almost hear my own heartbeat...in my head. I have tried my best to keep those around me away from my sickness, but sadly, my boyfriend has gotten the brunt of my sickness. He is now officially sick.

Whatever this monstrous virus is, I hope that it doesn't affect anyone else around me. I feel so awful--no, I literally feel awful, physically. Make sure to consume a lot of Vitamin C, and make sure you're getting your daily dose of vitamins! And if you are battling a cold/flu, I wish you better health very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment