2.12.2013

Be Mine.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Every year from what I could remember, I was always either occupied with school projects or busy with work on Valentine's Day. This is the first year where I actually have the day off! I am so excited because I am in an awesome relationship, where I know that Valentine's Day is going to be just another reason to celebrate being with my loving boyfriend.

I was so excited to create a simple Valentine's Day look. I wanted to keep it neutral and subtle, which is completely my style. However, I may bold up my eyes just a little more by drawing a thicker cat eye.


Products Used:

Face:
-Enca AC Control BB Cream
-Maybelline Dark Spot Corrector Concealer (Light Pale)
-Laneige Snow Crystal Pressed Powder (#23)
-Physician's Formula Pearl Bronzer
-Tarte 12-hr Amazonian Clay Blush (Exposed)

Eyes
-Eyebrows MAC Espresso Shadow
-Urban Decay Primer Potion
-Anastasia Eye Shadow Palette
-Urban Decay 25/7 Eyeliner (Zero)
-Maybelline Master Precise Liner (Black)
-Loreal Million Lashes (Waterproof Black)

Lips:
-Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint (Hot Pink)

Tools:
-Real Techniques Brushes
-Sonia Kashuk Blending Brush
-ELF Complexion Brush
-Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler

I hope you guys enjoyed this super easy to do Valentine's Day look! Let me know what your plans are for V-day!

I love you guys!

Love,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment