1.15.2013

Fresh Start.

I've realized that it's been over a year since I've written anything in my blog. I had even neglected my YouTube channel, however over the past month & a half I've gone back into the groove of making videos. I have also decided that it would be a good idea to begin blogging again--something that I loved so much.

With the new year and a brand new start, I deleted all my previous blog posts. I found that I was only writing when I wanted to promote my videos and lost site of the pure joy of expressing my thoughts and sharing the things that I enjoy.

To me, this year, 2013, is all about achieving my dreams and thinking and feeling outside the box.
Please, join me on this journey! It's going to be a great one.

Love, 
Jane


2 comments:

  1. follow me! or where is ur follow me thing.. i wanna follow you. LOLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi! I think the link might be iny profile?? (: The new blogger looks so different.

      Delete