10.01.2013

A Pretty Good FIT.

I was finally able to get my hands on the Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation. I am in the shade 120 Classic Ivory. I had been dyyyyyying to try this foundation out after watching Goss Makeup's video. I was browsing around at my local Target, and I dove in and bought it for $6.99 + tax. 

I know I definitely do not need anymore foundation or BB cream, but I'm seriously always on the hunt for the next best thing for my skin. I'll try almost everything to achieve that no makeup makeup for my complexion.




This foundation has a really strange texture. I was a little off put by it because it doesn't give you much time to blend out the product with a brush. My favorite way to apply this foundation is with my fingers; the warmth from my hands really helped to blend the foundation into my skin. I loved the way it felt on my skin, it really feels like second skin--not cake face. The color choices are vast, however just looking at the product in the casing, it looks a lot lighter than it actually is once it's on the skin.




As far as coverage, the Fit Me Stick foundation did a pretty decent job of evening out my skin tone. It doesn't completely cover my hyper pigmentation, but the foundation + my Makeup Forever ProFinish powder covered up just about everything. The longevity of the product is pretty decent. It didn't last as long as a lot of my BB creams, however for such a weightless foundation I couldn't complain too much.




All in all, I would suggest this product for those with combination skin, but not for someone that has dry skin or just oily skin. I noticed that it tended to cling to dry patches on my skin. It's a good affordable item to use when you're in a rush or if you want something very simple to use. 

I would rate this 8/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment